Skip to content
Claims and Return
- All goods sold online are not refundable.
- Claims regarding shortage or damaged goods must be made at the time of delivery. No claims for shortage/ damage will be accepted after 24 hours of the delivery.
- Delivery date is only an estimated date, we will not be held liable for any claims arising from delay in delivery due to strikes, accidents, unavailability of materials or events beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- We will deliver the ordered products to the address provided during order placement. Please ensure that a complete and accurate delivery address is given. We will not take responsibility for items which go missing or are delayed due to inaccurate or incomplete delivery address information. Once products are dispatched to the third party logistics company, we have no direct control over the delivery of your products.
- All items must be returned in a fully resalable condition and in the original packaging. CMD VISION reserves the right to refuse claims or exchange on items deemed not to be resalable. This does not affect your statutory rights in connection with faulty items.
- Should you wish to exchange/return your merchandise please refer to the guideline below and email us explaining the reason for your exchange/return request.
Exchanges/returns will be processed upon receipt of the regarding merchandise. Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent electronically following the evaluation process, stating the outcome and whether the item is eligible for exchange, refund or credit.
Upon any disputes, CMD Vision reserves the right to make the final decision on all return cases. Should you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com